Earlier this summer, I started brushing up on my French, and learning Spanish and Portuguese using Duolingo. More recently, I started learning some Dutch too for when I attend FOSDEM. Here are some resources I’m using to help me.
- Forvo - for getting the proper pronunciation of words.
- Linguee - good for figuring out the context in which words are used.
- Reverso dictionary.
- Tatoeba - a database of example sentences translated into different languages.
- Verbix - verb conjugations.
- Study aids.
- FSI language courses - dated, but free and comprehensive.
- Conjuga-me - Portuguese verb conjugations.
- Practice Portuguese - I’m learning Brazilian Portuguese, but I just found this, and I figure it’s a good idea to at least become familiar with European Portuguese.
Created at 3:20 UTC on August 3rd, 2014 and last modified at 21:04 UTC on August 24th, 2014